A pre-seasoned, spun iron pot with lid by renowned Shropshire metalworkers, Netherton Foundry. This pot is perfect for slow cooking soups, stocks or stews and its folding handle is convenient for storage and carrying. As with the glamping pans, this pot is equally brilliant for indoor or outdoor cooking adventures and is a firm favourite here at Settle.
Its lid is made of durable spun iron, with a cast iron knob. The sturdy 3mm thick black iron handle is affixed with solid brass wing nuts and stainless steel bolts. A rotating hanging cast iron loop, secured with a Netherton brass rivet, is designed for attaching to a hook and chain to suspend the pot over an open fire. For ease of transport and storage, the handle can be easily folded to one side of the pot. As with the glamping pans, this pot comes pre-seasoned with natural flax oil which has been grown and harvested in West Sussex.
- 99.1% pure spun iron pan with handle and lid
- 8" / 20cm diameter x 5 & 1/8" / 13cm high
- Weighs 2.04kg
- Spun iron lid with cast iron knob
Black iron handle with solid brass and stainless steel fixings
Pre-seasoned with British flax oil for a natural non-stick finish
Suitable for high temperature frying and browning
- Suitable for range stoves, ovens, electric, gas, ceramic, halogen and induction hobs (heat up slowly to keep flat), grills, barbecues, camping stoves, directly on open fires or suspending over open fires
PTFE & PFOA free
- Made by Netherton Foundry, U.K.